PITCHMEN PITCHMEN

lol

"Why would I wanna save the world...
that no longer wants my shampoo?"

Great and funny, but more effort could have made it even better.

Pencilmation #8 Pencilmation #8

yay

Finally another Pencilmation! yay
First movie I've ever seen with real hardcore beatboxing

CIGAR WARS CIGAR WARS

Lol

I didn't know they had two-sided lighters!
The end was awesome, i'm still cracking up.

Mr Orange Skull Mr Orange Skull

Interesting

But not very exciting - it gets boring quickly. The music is a good addition, though.

-Grid- -Grid-

Awesome

Great strategy puzzler, where you (for once) have to think of the consequences before acting, and even act ON the consequences, and... Well, you get my point. Finally got stopped on lvl 19... got a huge headache, partially cause of that annoying loop playing in the background. T.T
Gonna be expecting more from this author

Dogfight: The Great War Dogfight: The Great War

WOOT

Awesome game but it lags a lot on my comp T.T
Did yall see that the're using this game for The 39 Clues??? :D

Heart Rate Heart Rate

Get some beats in there

Now, I'm no expert, but one thing I dont like is just the quippy kick drum that seems to be the only thing that comes with FL Studio. Surf the web, find some beats for free, cut em open and play with it. If you go minimal, use effects like reverb to give it depth. Other than that you're fine, keep going, youll get there soon enough, FL Studio really is great.

sithlordkoko responds:

Yeah I've been trying to learn the stuff. I have really enjoyed fooling around with it. Thanks for the suggestion and thank you for not being some troller looking to put someone down. I created this song pretty much as I was beginning with FL Studio. I think I've gotten better since then but I just feel like I make some things reapeat a bit too much. I've been getting too happy wih the playlist feature. I appreciate your review and if you feel like dropping me any suggestions, feel free to PM me any time. I am always trying to explore more stuff... however, there's a lot of stuff! Best wishes to you.

Soar [Original Mix] Soar [Original Mix]

Man I see all the work you put into this.

Man the sonic depth in this is just inspiring
Man the acoustic stimulation in this is just invigorating
Man the artistic detail in this is just humbling.

Hope you trance back to us soon.
(P.S. soundfonts at 2:30 D:< )

Blackhole12 responds:

=:D

summerblow summerblow

Interesting

that this makes it to the front page of the audio portal. Honestly, never have I seen something as generic.